Friday, June 17, 2011

Wish Me Luck!

I'll be taking a little break from this blog world for a tiny bit as the time has come for the Oral Exams which will complete my Montessori training program with the Montgomery Montessori Institute.  I am feeling in a state of shock that this time has finally come!  The shock, however, might stem from the fact that for this entire week before the exams I am without my albums - they had to be sent UPS ahead of time so that I wouldn't be lugging them around the airports or adding exorbitant baggage fees to my travels...  In any case, all I can do is hope for the best - wish me luck!



7 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm sure you'll do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll do great! I bet it's nice seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :) Hopefully you'll get your albums soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep my fingers crossed for you ;-)
    Hugs
    Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I very much appreciate all of your kind words! I'll let you know how it goes... Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sasha, I'm sure everything will be OK! I'm thinking of you! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck! You'll be great, I'm sure! And what a wonderful accomplishment it will be... :)

    ReplyDelete