Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Montessori Education Week

In honor of Montessori Education week, our class is putting together a class book about what Montessori school means to each child.  Their ideas are too superb not to share!  Here are a few examples of what the children have been sharing with me:



At Montessori school, we learn different kinds of math and language.  Also, we learn how to be peaceful.  If you are peaceful, you will have an easier life.  These are some of the things you learn at Dirigo Montessori School.

At Montessori school, we learn that if someone falls, we help them up.  Montessori school reminds me of helping people.  I feel good at Montessori school.

We learn about the globe at Montessori school.  There are two globes.  One shows land parts and water parts.  One shows continents.  Montessori school makes me feel like home.

I like Montessori school because I learn.  It is my favorite place.  It makes me feel good when I am doing works.  I also like the flower work because it makes the classroom pretty.

Montessori school is about making more peace.

At Montessori school, the classroom is beautiful.  I do the works.  Painting is my favorite.  We are kind to friends.

I like playing outside on the slide.  I like doing works.  I feel happy when I come to my classroom.

I like that Montessori school is peaceful.  I like that we care for other people and things.  I love Montessori school!  We give thanks to the world.


I like Montessori because the lessons are so helpful and help you figure things out by yourself.  Montessori school makes me feel good and joyful.



I like how all the friends work together to make their brains grow.  We also work together to be peacemakers.  We will bring peace to the world.   Maria Montessori was a special person because she created Montessori schools. 





4 comments:

  1. Out of the mouthes of babes... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. mecidiyeköy ingilizce kurs tavsiye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Montessori is a method of education that is based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning, and collaborative play. In Montessori classrooms, children make creative choices in their learning, while the classroom and the highly trained teacher offer age-appropriate activities to guide the process. Recently I have purchased Montessori Educational Toys for my Kid from Kid Advance Montessori at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. shsat practice

    ReplyDelete